In breaking COVID19 news from the Premier, 3 new active cases have been reported in Brisbane overnight, with 2 of the cases from community transmission.
The total stats now show that there are 71 total cases in our hospitals, and 58 of the cases are acquired overseas.
This mornings press-conference notes:
- 3 New Cases
- 2 community transmission cases which are both linked to P.A nurse.
- 71 total cases in our hospitals, 58 acquired overseas.
- 33,408 tests over the past 24-hours.
- Presently no-unlinked cases over past-24 hours.
- Well over 1000 people in quarantine right now.
- 17 cases now linked to the 2 clusters.
Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said, “The signs are all looking good, so fingers crossed all will be good for Easter”.
On Thursday the 1st of April, 9:00 am the Premier will make an announcement to confirm whether or not the lockdown and hotspot zone will be lifted.