From apple crumble, to mango, even rosé – non-traditional cider flavours are you new fave thing.
‘Experimental’ flavoured ciders have become increasingly popular in recent years.
Younger drinkers aged 25-30 are driving this increase by being curious to try new flavours and being less caught-up in more traditional drink varieties.
For those looking for a great way to experience a variety of new ciders, check out the newly launched Summer Flavour’s Cider Picks – a hand-picked collection of six sensational ciders:
- Zeffer Apple Crumble Cider
- Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime Cider
- Scape Goat Pineapple Flavoured Cider
- Coldstream Rosé Cider
- Culture House Apple Mango Sour Cider
- Somersby Blackberry Cider