George Georgievski, a Melbourne Dad has a built a following of over 130,000 on social media after waking up at sparrows fart every morning to pack elaborate lunchboxes for his two daughters.
He shares all of his recipes and recently released a delicious recipe for rocky road cheesecake cones!
George and his daughter Kiki shows how you can use a $6 Baked Cheesecake Tart from White Wings at Woolworths to make 12 rocky road-inspired cones!
What’s even better is it takes just 25 minutes in the air fryer, with only 10 minutes of prep! – You can’t go wrong!
This is a great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen! So I’ll cut to the chase and give you the recipe!
Check it out;
INGREDIENTS (Makes a 12 cones):
- One packet White Wings Baked Cheesecake Tart Mix
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of cream
- Two eggs
- 70 grams of butter
- Turkish Delight
- 12 ice cream cones
1. Melt unsalted butter in the microwave for 20 seconds and add it to the Cheesecake base mix.
2. Evenly distribute the base mix into 12 flat bottom ice cream cones and gently push down with the spoon.
3. Pop them in the fridge for about 30 mins.
4. Use a bowl and a whisk or a mixer and add milk and cream and blitz for 30 seconds. Slowly add the Cheesecake filling mix and then the two eggs. Mix till it’s all blended.
5. Add a few pieces of chopped marshmallows and Turkish delight to your ice cream cones. With a spoon, fill them with the mixture all the way to the top.
6. Pop them in the air fryer on 140 for 25 minutes, make sure you add a small ramekin filled with water in the air fryer too. Once cooked, leave them in the air fryer for another 25 minutes, then pop them in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight.
7. Sprinkle with icing sugar and watch the little ones devour them in no time.