Whether intentional or on purpose, we finally know the full cast list of next year’s season of ‘I’m A Celeb…’ and it looks FUN!
TV Blackbox has reported that Ex-Dancing With The Stars Hosts Amanda Keller and Grant Denyer will be entering the jungle.
Since Dancing With The Stars is moving from Channel 10 to Channel 7 next year, it’s sounds like they’ll have more than enough time!
We’ve all been dying to know who will be replacing Pete Evans after he lost his spot a few months back after his… well… shenanigans.
IT’S CELEBRITY CHEF COLIN FASSNIDGE who will be far more entertaining in my humble opinion.
Get ready for a throwback because Paulini Curuenavuli who became a household name in 2003 after being a contestant on Australia Idol will be jumping in!
Here’s the full list below, and I spy Bachie runner up Abbie Chatfield who is going to ruffle some feathers and make some trouble!
- Grant Denyer – TV and radio presenter
- Amanda Keller – TV and radio presenter
- Colin Fassnidge – celebrity chef, ex-My Kitchen Rules judge
- Paulini Curuenavuli – singer-songwriter, former Australian Idol star
- Robert ‘Dippa’ DiPierdomenico – retired AFL footballer
- Ash Williams – comedian
- Abbie Chatfield – reality TV star and podcaster
- Toni Pearen – actress and singer
- Adam Densten and Symon Lovett – Gogglebox stars and podcasters
- Jack Vidgen – singer, contestant on The Voice, Australia’s Got Talent winner
- Pettifleur Berenger – Real Housewives of Melbourne star
Don’t even get me started on Pettifleur Berenger…She was born ready for the jungle!
Bring on 2021!