A participant on Channel Seven’s My Kitchen Rules has been rushed to hospital after suffering a life-threatening allergic reaction to nuts.
The show’s ‘psychic’ Anne – who appeared on the reality show alongside her best friend Jennifer – shared her terrifying story on Instagram.
“Wow I can’t believe I just had a severe anaphylactic reaction from nuts while cooking,” she wrote.
“It was so scary my whole throat swelled up like nearly completely.
“I really thought I was going to die and Ambo guy said I would have if they didn’t get to me in time.
“Very lucky I rang the Ambulance when I did he said.
“Anyways just at Footscray hospital now waiting to see the Dr and listening to this guy snoring grrrrrr.”
We wish Anne a full recovery!