Ever heard the one about the dead, slimy mouse in the can of baked beans?
No? Well you’re about to.
Glenn Laker, a father from New Zealand, shared a clip on his Facebook page earlier this week after he accidentally cracked open a tin of the good stuff from the bottom, rather than the top.
The upside-down reveal turned out to be a blessing in disguise, though, when he discovered a large, grey blob swimming in his baked beans.
Be right back, just gotta chuck out every can in the pantry.
While it’s not extremely clear what is amongst the beans, Glenn’s pretty sure it’s a dead mouse, which has made a LOT of people turn their backs on the musical fruit forever.
The company, which is also known as Wattie’s, are investigating the incident, but have commented that “previous incidences like this have turned out to be mould”, usually when the tins have become damaged and allowed for contamination.
Best stick to spaghetti hoops, just to be on the safe side though.
Trending Now: Oops! Weather Anchor’s Sheer Dress Sends Internet Into Meltdown