We’ve all done dumb things as kids. But this kid may have just outdone us all.
What could he have done that is so bad we hear you ask?
He swallowed a dog toy.
And now every time he breathes he squeaks – like a dog toy.
Luckily for the rest of us, this moment was captured on film as his mother questions him why he’s in the emergency room.
Not one to shy away from his decision, Anthony confidently replies “Because I inhaled a doggy toy”.
Well as long as you own it Anthony… and you don’t have to wait for this one to pass out the other end!
TRENDING NOW: This Chinese Swimmer Has Won Hearts Across The World