She is the world’s queen of break up songs but she is also the queen of getting her heart broken.
And Adele has finally given us an insight into what she does to deal with her situations saying ”I mope around for a little while. I do embrace the fact that I’m heartbroken. I don’t move on quickly. I don’t know if that’s because it seems that I’m only really creative when I’m a bit momentarily depressed.”
She says that the songs she creates in these states are some of her most powerful pop music to make, as long as she gets to nurse it with ice cream after.
As well as giving an insight into what she likes to do when heart-broken, she also provided a list of songs she listen to and these are them!
Going from number 6 to number 1!
6. “All I Could Do Is Cry,” by Etta James
5. “Not Like the Movies,” by Katy Perry
4. “This Year’s Love,” by David Gray
3. “Cosmic Love,” by Florence + The Machine
2. “After the Storm,” by Mumford & Sons
1. “I Can’t Make You Love Me,” by Bonnie Raitt
Thanks for the playlist Adele!
Adele, 28, is the queen of breakup songs, but what are some tracks that helpedher through those ruined relationships? She shared her picks.