Every iphone comes with a pair of these familiar white headphones, however there are heaps of things they can do that you probably didn’t know about!
1. If you press the centre button once, it automatically plays a song from your music app.
2. If you press it again – it will pause the song.
3. If you double click the centre button it skips to the next song.
4. Press three times to go back to the start of the song or the previous song.
5. If you double click and hold down the centre button on the second click to fast forward through a song.
6. Triple click and hold down the centre on the third click to rewind.
7. If you get a phone call press the centre button once to answer.
8. They have a built in microphone so you can use them to talk on calls.
9. If you receive another call at the same time press the centre button once to switch to the new call, while keeping the first call on hold.
10. Or if you want to let go of that second call hold down the centre button.
11. To hang up on a single call press the centre button once.
12. If you want to ignore a call, press and hold the centre button down to direct the call to voicemail.
13. To activate Siri all you have to do is press and hold the centre button down.
14. You can also take a photo in the camera app but pressing down either of the volume controls.
Watch the tutorial here!
Missed Laurel Gary & Mark? Catch up by clicking play below and join us from 5:30AM every weekday!